Nothing is scarier than facing jail time or a wage garnishment/levy because of unpaid taxes.
Uncertainty about your future may be mounting as you try desperately to find a way to pay a debt that you have little or no funds to cover, which is why you are visiting our site.
Your IRS Tax Liability Questions Answered
You have come to the right place. Whether you are a small business owner facing a payroll tax problem or an individual who owes thousands of dollars to the Internal Revenue Service, licensed tax attorney Travis W. Watkins can use his expertise to help answer your questions, including:
- How am I going to settle my tax debt?
- What types of penalties am I facing?
- Will I be sent to jail if I am unable to pay off my liens?
- How can I stop a levy/garnishment?
- What can an experienced tax attorney do for me?
- Are there time limits set by the government that I am unaware of?
- How much will it cost me to hire an attorney for help?
- Is there a way for me to get out of paying this debt altogether?
- What if this tax debt is not my fault?
The best thing to do if you owe back taxes and/or have unfiled returns is to seek tax help immediately. The longer you wait, the more your debt will increase. By not educating yourself about your options, you only cause further harm to you, your family, or your business.
What Can a Tax Attorney Do for Me?
Here are just a few of the ways that attorney Travis Watkins can help you with your IRS problems:
- You will receive a comprehensive evaluation of your tax situation.
- You will be given all options for settling or eliminating your debt. Most likely, you will be able to choose from more than one option.
- You will be provided with the tools needed to face the IRS, including educational materials and access to videos on your specific type of liability.
- You will have 24/7 contact with a knowledgeable staff that has years of experience in handling tax law.
- During this highly stressful time in your life, you will receive support in the form of recommendations for support groups, books, CDs and MP3s, and online forums made up of people facing similar problems.
- You will be given tips on avoiding future tax problems.
- Payment options will be tailored to your financial situation to allow you to utilize the help of an experienced tax attorney like Travis Watkins while still having access to the paychecks that you and your family need and depend on.
Do I Really Need a Tax Lawyer's Help?
Travis Watkins has provided tax representation to people from all walks of life with an array of IRS debt problems, which is why he has created a number of tax relief packages to suit a wide range of needs.
Whether you need basic advice before negotiating with the IRS or someone to completely handle your tax issue from start to resolution, Travis Watkins can put his years of experience as a licensed tax attorney to work for you by providing a tailor-made solution to bring you out of debt.
Depending on which package you choose, Travis Watkins can submit a Power of Attorney to the IRS on your behalf, monitor correspondence between you and the government agency, obtain and analyze your transcripts and prior tax returns, handle negotiations, appear before a Revenue Officer, and implement tax collection alternatives.
All clients also will receive a free copy of tax attorney Travis Watkins's book, The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems, free of charge, and be automatically enrolled in his free IRS Stress Avoidance E-Mail Mini-Course.
How Is Travis Watkins Different From the "Ex-IRS Agents" Advertised on TV?
It is important to know before you start tackling your tax debt that the so-called "tax professionals" you hear about on TV or the radio cannot always work the miracles that they claim to be able to do.
Even if the professional is a former IRS "agent", there are certain things that even the most experienced tax "agent" cannot accomplish. For example:
- It is not always possible to save "pennies on the dollar". What many of these national chains do not disclose is that most of the time, the Offer in Compromise will be rejected, and that's even if you qualify. Not taking the best route for your situation right from the beginning will end up costing your more in the long run.
- There is no way to become an Offer in Compromise candidate without having your IRS master tax file analyzed. The entire file must be analyzed by a licensed professional to ensure that you really are eligible. Simply checking your assets, income, and debt over the phone will only do one thing—determine whether or not you will be able to pay the "salesman" who advertises tax debt relief.
- Just because a company employs "ex-IRS agents" does not mean that it can benefit your situation. There is a major difference between types of IRS officials. A Revenue Officer is a person who handles situations where back taxes are owed. Revenue Agents or Auditors are tax examiners who take tax returns and apply applicable state and federal tax laws. Depending on your unique situation, the agents advertisied may not be of any help. Always ask for credentials and research the company or lawyer in question before hiring anyone to handle your case.
You can count on tax attorney Travis Watkins and his knowledgeable staff to work with you on your tax debt relief, not just for you. Each and every client will be able to take advantage of the following:
- Your phone calls returned promptly;
- All of your questions answered, at any time;
- Complete disclosure on what is being done on your case, at any point during the process;
- Notifications before any decisions are made on your behalf;
- Access to any and all of our educational materials;
- 100& confidentiality, 100% of the time.
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
If you are facing insurmountable tax debt in Oklahoma or Texas, contact attorney Travis Watkins today for a free case evaluation. You also can fill out this online form, and we will send you a free copy of The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems.
Don't let tax problems cause you more stress than it needs to. Call attorney Travis W. Watkins today.